Online Arcade Tournament Signup

Diso

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I didn't do so hot on the 2nd round. Sturm wins another tourny XD

Recommend another tourny and I'll post it up. I just wont be participating in it so find someone else

Recommend another tourny and I'll post it up. I just wont be participating in it so find someone else

Yeah I just finished the one game I had remaining and am now the official winner. Now that's how the tournaments should go....quick and efficient. Although Sultan was a bit slow in getting around to it. Haha I didn't think the final showdown would be against Diso....nice score though. Very close.

Any fun game where none of us are tops in it. Today I like Monkey Cliff Dive, Golden Arrow, Squiz Extreme, Sonic Heroes Puzzle!

Yeah, that was a good fun tourney. Thought I might have a chance to rematch Sturm in the finals, then saw Diso got a 12. I'll play whatever tourneys come up, I really don't have a preference.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay Diso......I request a Ballon Hunter tourney. Or anything game for that matter....onegai!!! :lol:

Diso, leave me out of the next tournement. My internet is down at home and I can't play games at work.

Dude...give me your account password and I'll play the damn thing for you. And win!! :clapping::D:P