Online Arcade Tournament Signup

Diso

You'll do anything to show off won't you Agozer. :P

Yeah Sultan....at first I didn't understand the setup, but basically you are paired with two other players. The one with the best score moves up and faces the winner from another group etc. Then it comes down to the two best players and they duke it out. That's how I understand it....

Edited by Sturmvogel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god Diso....:banghead:. You have no idea how time consuming that game is. Well I guess I'll be lazy and just throw up a low score no one beat. ;)

EDIT: Yo Diso...next time don't put people who aren't gonna play in Arcade Tournamentrs. Not blaming you..but keep in mind those who don't play as of now in bubbles tourney and don't add them in future one's.

Edited by Sturmvogel

I say we go ahead and start another tournement while we wait for sturmvogel to win this one. What are some good games? I suggest either a shooting/marksman game (my favorite is golden arrow) or a yeti game (I like the albatross one the best).

I say we go ahead and start another tournement while we wait for sturmvogel to win this one.  What are some good games?  I suggest either a shooting/marksman game (my favorite is golden arrow) or a yeti game (I like the albatross one the best).

Ummm...okay we can make an Albatross tourney. But I hold the top score for that as well. Unless I majorly screw up in my three tries (ill practice a bit on the Arcade...I'm kinda rusty), I will sweep that tourney as well. :)

Yeah, we need to find a game that Sturmvogel really sucks at (good luck, lol), so the rest of us have a chance  :)

Believe me....there are many I suck at, like Golden Arrow *ugghh*.

I'm sure you guys can find plenty of games where I'd get taken to the cleaners..I mean there like 500+ games in the Arcade after all.

But that won't matter unless Diso gets off his arse and makes some tourneys!!! :P Dude...is it possible to allow users to create them. Maybe I'll pitch that in the Ideas Forum.