Online Arcade Tournament Signup

Diso

A note: Make sure u submit ur highscores when u play. Cheating by trying to get the highest score will still count even if ur not ready which is what happened to sturm vogel :roll:

It takes me a while to get warmed up...but all I really need is one game. So if you don't like your score don't submit. My first game was like 1900 so I would have won that bracket anyway...

EDIT: I still have two games left in that bracket...but I don't need them. I guess I'll just kill myself. And it would be nice if your tourney score replaced your current score on the Arcade if you beat your old score...as in my score with Bubbles.

Edited by Sturmvogel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A note: Make sure u submit ur highscores when u play. Cheating by trying to get the highest score will still count even if ur not ready which is what happened to sturm vogel :roll:

It takes me a while to get warmed up...but all I really need is one game. So if you don't like your score don't submit. My first game was like 1900 so I would have won that bracket anyway...

EDIT: I still have two games left in that bracket...but I don't need them. I guess I'll just kill myself. And it would be nice if your tourney score replaced your current score on the Arcade if you beat your old score...as in my score with Bubbles.

Yeah, and here I thought you were being nice to a newb! hehe

How to play the bloody game??? I can't move a thing! :roll::lol::banghead:

EDIT : NVM, I just get it in my 3rd try. Too late :(

Let's have another one :D

I need to resharpen my knife :D

Edited by L.S.D

I don't even know what that game is....Othello. Anyways L.S.D., I wouldn't mind it if ppl actually played in the damn tourney. I think we should make a penalty for not playing if you committed to doing so in this thread....we don't have forever to wait for you to play your bracket.