Online Arcade Tournament Signup

Diso

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll compete, I guess. Someone has to lose!

I would really to get all the rest of the Yeti games and have a mega Yeti tournement.

Oh and maybe a few games I'm good at too, like Golden Arrow or Squiz Extreme

Edited by Sultan

Diso has to manually add us in to the game tournament. I think the max number of people is 8. He and I did a tourney test a while back so that's why it displays 1 tournament won below my avatar. Basically you just click on the tournament link. You'll see a game listed and just click to play.

Diso has to manually add us in to the game tournament. I think the max number of people is 8. He and I did a tourney test a while back so that's why it displays 1 tournament won below my avatar. Basically you just click on the tournament link. You'll see a game listed and just click to play.

How to beat, you game whore? :afro:

I have not touch the arcade section for two months!

How to beat, you game whore? :afro:

I have not touch the arcade section for two months!

Me game whore? Not so much anymore. Razer and Joeunity aka. wimpy whiner are whoring it now.

Alright I'm adding guys in.

I'm just gonna put LSD In for the hell of it.

Participants for Bubbles Tourny

--------------

Diso

Drake

Bubbawmu2

Sultan

Sturmvogel

LSD

Z-neo

swamp_thing

Done Go play. Don't complain how I put u in. I just randomly put ppl in. Do you think I really want to go against sultan :roll: