NeW: Ultra Members Group!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say they weren't lame. At least it isn't like DGemu with the incompetent staff (all 400 of them). But 10k posts? That's ridiculous.

The site will probably be dead before I have 10k posts. It's an unrealistic number to try and achieve for me. 5k posts, that's probably more attainable and, for myself, will probably have a less perfunctory posting habit to achieve.

Edited by NeuronMaster

Maybe 10,000 was chosen for the simple fact it is very very very very very hard to attain. :lol: If you ever get to 10,000 posts you deserve the atomic bomb. :P

Who knows, maybe there will be weapons unlockable at lower post counts. It's all up to GC. You can suggest it in the suggestion section.

I didn't say they weren't lame. At least it isn't like DGemu with the incompetent staff (all 400 of them). But 10k posts? That's ridiculous.

The site will probably be dead before I have 10k posts. It's an unrealistic number to try and achieve for me. 5k posts, that's probably more attainable and, for myself, will probably have a less perfunctory posting habit to achieve.

Har har har. Everyone should remember my daily spam fests of info. 6 months here at the time and I had about 4-5k in posts.

Maybe 10,000 was chosen for the simple fact it is very very very very very hard to attain. :lol: If you ever get to 10,000 posts you deserve the atomic bomb. :P

Who knows, maybe there will be weapons unlockable at lower post counts. It's all up to GC. You can suggest it in the suggestion section.

Yeah that's what I said earlyth. But the A-bomb isn't worth it anyway. However f you like the other perks....then post away.

By the time you get to 10,000 posts I think you would know whether or not to do something like that. There has to be proper reasoning to close your own thread like if it's erupted into a spam fest or flame war. By then you'll now the ins and outs of what to do.

Out of all the things. Opening and closing own topics seems cool. But if the mods close it, and I open it, isn't it consider rebeling, and deserve an increase in warning?

I feel If a Super Mod closes the topic It should be set so that the topic starter cannot reopen it.