4 Player Games

Daeval

There was a recent thread about 2 player games on consoles. Now I'm wondering about 4 Player games, either on consoles or in arcades. Not just any 4 Player games, but the ones that are actually FUN to play. Stuff like the TMNT Arcade Game or X-Men Arcade. Not just beat 'em ups either, but turn based strategy or pretty much anything else. This one's going to be harder than 2-player games, but let's hear it!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna mention Guilty Gear but I assumed most ppl know about that. Hmm...I can't really think of any. Actually..something just came to me.

Tales of Symphonia is a really great game. It's an rpg with real time 3d battling system. You can play with four players, or else the AI controls them. During an anime showing at my univesity some people were playing the import in the lecture hall next to us. They projected the game onto a huge screen..it was pretty cool. I was wondering what game that was and caught the title during a pause of the game. I think it's gotten decent reviews...not sure if its a game for everyone.

But it fits what your looking for. It's partly beatem' up and its turn based. You just need some friends to play with.

Edited by Sturmvogel