Marvel vs EA

BlackKnight

I knew this was going to happen when EA got the Marvel liscence, but how in the hell?! We all joked that we would end up with Marvel Vs. Madden. Now I almost wish that had happened.

EA creating new heroes for a Vs. title? That practically defeats the purpose of the "Vs." name. Why not just call it "Marvel: EA's Ride to New Intellectual Property."

Assuming EA's Marvel liscence EVER runs out (considering EA's budget), EA will be left with whatever trite crap they come up with, made popular by tacking the Marvel characters on for their first appearance.

involves an alien scientist who clashes with a series of Marvel heroes when he comes to Earth to create a team of technologically transformed super-warriors

*cough*trite*cough*

yeah we have been joking about this for months. even penny arcade did a strip a while back.

there'd probably redundant commentary on the fight by John Madden

"see...Wolverine there did his Berserker Barrage on Michael Jordan, which basically a Berserker Barrage is a Barrage only it's Berserker that's why it's called the Berserker Barrage. TRY TOUGH ACTIN' TINACTIN!!" :huh:

I wonder how big the roster is going to be. It's most probably going to be a 3D fighter so I don't expect a huge one like MvC2. But I wonder what original superheroes EA can come up with that any other comic book publisher hasn't come out with already.

All I have to say is that Deadpool better be in it.

or nick fury or punisher, you can bet that definatly put punisher in that game but expect the same result as playing mvc2 for the first time. this game is going make you sad. By turning the marvel characters into trash and remember how good mvc2 was. It still bring a tear to my eye when i go play mvc2 :blink: