about the CPS-3 dumps

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay CPS-3!! No more Kankast lag on Marvel vs. Capcom 2! So , when do you all think this will be done if he is working on it?

Yah I like Razoola's style from the sound of that. And CPS-3... makes me feel better that he has his eye on it, even if there are no plans immediately.

But sorry Drake, MvC2 which youre playing on Chankast is not a CPS-3 game. :( On the brightside though, Naomi may or may not be emulated a lot sooner than CPS-3.

Yay CPS-3!! No more Kankast lag on Marvel vs. Capcom 2! So , when do you all think this will be done if he is working on it?

Is better not to pressure the man u know :(

and for your info cps3 has only 6 games on it...3 sfiii, warzard and the 2 jojo games

CPS3 interests me only in wanting to try out Warzard, since it was the only cps3 game not released on the Dreamcast. I played enough of the Jojo and SF3 games to hold me for a while. :(

Yep, it is, and kinda like Dragon Keeper said, it's basically a coinflip as to whether Naomi or CPS-3 is emulated first. Either way, it'll probably be 2 years before we see and really good emulation for MvC2.