Saku00

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone whip up a ips patch for us?

for what? :blink:

Mr. X already told you what to do if you want the game to run :P

Yeah..it's beyond easy to do..basically...just rename the roms in progear to match the roms in mighty pang...then rename the progear zip file to mpangj..and that's it. It took me all of five minutes..

btw Mr. X..I noticed that the sound effect of the coins/gems being leeched is missing..would that have to do with the two extra sims you have to rename in the progear file??

for what? :blink:

Yeah..it's beyond easy to do..basically...just rename the roms in progear to match the roms in mighty pang...then rename the progear zip file to mpangj..and that's it. It took me all of five minutes..

btw Mr. X..I noticed that the sound effect of the coins/gems being leeched is missing..would that have to do with the two extra sims you have to rename in the progear file??

To recover the missing sounds due to missing samples : in the xbe file, U 've to edit the size allocated for samples in mpangj roms detail, then add 2 roms like samples 5a & 5b in roms detail & type roms images names for 6a & 6b samples in the region where there 'r names of roms for cps1 & 2 games.

for what? :P

To recover the missing sounds due to missing samples : in the xbe file, U 've to edit the size allocated for samples in mpangj roms detail, then add 2 roms like samples 5a & 5b in roms detail & type roms images names for 6a & 6b samples in the region where there 'r names of roms for cps1 & 2 games.

Yes, you can change the memory region value and the rom size value in the xbe.

The key word is 11300 if I dont remember wrong :).And the file format is almost the same with MAME source code.

I have used this method to make a version that supports the redumped neogeo games. So if you use the mame set of MSLUG with kawa-x it will work fine.

As KAWA-X is not continued (Yes I know the updated version that Irez has :) ) so I have posted a link to the xbe I edited, but was deleted by Prican25 because of the forum rule :blink:

Yes, I thought progear will work if U replace Mighty Pang (Jap) with ProGear, because they use the same MAME driver. But I hadnt tried it because I have my MAMEoX build to play it. Now that I know it works I will get progear on KAWA-X. THX :)

Edited by HK$

Master X...

can you post an ips patch for us...I really want to see how it looks on my arcade machine

thanx

Almost exactly like it does on FBA-XXX..and Mameox. Actually..the FBA-XXX version and the Kawa version look almost identical. If you have an arcade cab why not get the pcb? Then you can play it in all of it's glory with no slowdown or lag..and the color will look awesome on the monitor..what kind of monitor do you have? Hantarex, WG?? What kind of stick/buttons does it use??