Happy Chinese New Year

Mag

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gong Xi Fa Cai to L.S.D and anyone here.

speak mandarin?

Gong xi gong xi, wo men si hua ren, tang ran jiang hua yu :P

ahh... more mandarin.. im fluent in cantonese tho, wish my parents taught me both, may come in handy

wo bu qwai jiang hua yu.. that make any sense? :D

speak mandarin?

Gong xi gong xi, wo men si hua ren, tang ran jiang hua yu :P

ahh... more mandarin.. im fluent in cantonese tho, wish my parents taught me both, may come in handy

ur kool cuz cantonese is kooler than mandarin cuz it sounds better and there's more slang and werid weirds so it makes it more fun to speak it

ITS, NOT! Chinese New Year, Its Asian New Year, Cuz I'm Viet And I Celabrate It! And Happi New Year People, Oh And How Much Money Did You Guy Get? I Got $19,... Shitz I'd Say "Happi New Year" In Viet But I Cant Remember How The Phrase Goes ATM, And I Cant Write It.

ITS, NOT! Chinese New Year, Its Asian New Year, Cuz I'm Viet And I Celabrate It! And Happi New Year People, Oh And How Much Money Did You Guy Get? I Got $19,... Shitz I'd Say "Happi New Year" In Viet But I Cant Remember How The Phrase Goes ATM, And I Cant Write It.

It IS Chinese New Year. You must be Chinese Viet! :P

speak mandarin?

Gong xi gong xi, wo men si hua ren, tang ran jiang hua yu :D

ur kool cuz cantonese is kooler than mandarin cuz it sounds better and there's more slang and werid weirds so it makes it more fun to speak it

You must be a Hongkie. Hongkies always think Cantonese is the greatest :P

Primary, mandarin is the way to go.. I don't speak fluently but I do speak ok with alot of grammar mistakes lol, but cantonese is the only thing I fluenty at other than my home language (different tone of chinese).

Yeah.. but I'm happy enough to understand and speak 3 types of language.

LMAO! More people speaks different dialects here. :P

Me, speak Mandarin, Hokkien, Foochow, Cantonese so far. Not fluent but at least I could speak and listen. :D

Just wish I could speak Hakka too, as most chinese people here are Hakka community. :D