FBA-XXX Pro by + T +

+ T +

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have downloaded the patch and applyed it. it's working great but all of my cps2 and neogeo roms don't wanna show up , it's not there not working it's just there not even showing up on the list of roms , my cps1 and others work fine , also i download what i belive is the newest neogeo bios zip and added to the neogeo folder....

Logiqx updated his Neo*Geo dat.

Btw, why don't FBa-XXX & FBa-XXX Pro support  secondary bootlegs such as svcboot, svcplus, svcplusa, kof2002b & kof2k2pa ?

Why R the roms assigned with svcsplus decrypted ?

R matrimnd Px decrypted ? Coz Px crc32 'R the same ones as in the parent set.

Lastly, I thx Gogo Ackman, Manto, the FBa-XXX Team & + T + to spend their free time to add drivers & implement new functions.

Lots of those bootleg sets require adding alot of extra code to descramble the C ROMs and such. I really don't think enough ppl use them to make it worth the effort of trying to get them all working.

Personally I don't see the point in any emu supporting bootlegs that don't change the game at all. I very much doubt that we'll see these kinds of sets officially supported by MAME (since matrimbl isn't). I won't remove the ones that are already there but I certainly don't want to add any more.

svcsplus uses decrypted roms simply because they work just as well and load alot quicker and (as I said above) I don't want to spend time trying to get the svcboot descrambling code working. I could add an svcplus if ppl really wanted it, but it also would have to be based on the decrypted C ROMs.

Thanks for letting me know about the problem with matrimnd's P ROMs. That was an oversight on my part. I'll upload a fixed patch and DATs soon. :o

Yeah, I know svcboot Cx 'R scrambled, but there's the possibility to add only Px, M & V to get svcboot, svcplus, svcplusa supported (Btw, U'll notice the bug of Ryu's face at the beginning of the intro with those decrypted Cx :D ).

kof2002b & kof2k2pa 'R supported by Winkawaks 1.53.

ok, so i just updated to this emu since gogo its going to do the same to his, my problem,so far, its that when i launch kof2003 using kof2003b.zip it freezes my xbox.. just goes to boot screen, the green one of fbaxxx pro..

edit:L got it working , had to set unibios to on :afro:

Edited by GLiTcH

Those V ROMs are encrypted. Currently you have to use decrypted V ROMs in all sets that use Playmore's sound encryption since I've had trouble getting the decryption code working on the Xbox. When in doubt, use the DATs. :afro:

tell me when the +T+ FBAxxxPro *OFFICIAL* FINAL Romcenter.DAT is done!!!!!

That'll be when we have confirmed accurate dumps of every single ROM for every single set. The whole point of FBA-XXX Pro is to keep up-to-date with the latest releases. If you want an emu where the supported romsets aren't constantly updated then I would suggest going back to regular FBA-XXX. Although there won't be any more big changes like with the naming conventions, that was a one off to bring things in line with current PC emus.

For those having DAT problems, try using the DAT that the emu generates rather than the downloadable one and let me know if it causes the same problem. I can't FTP from my Xbox right now so I've been having to edit those DATs manually.