FBA-XXX Pro by + T +

+ T +

hi + T +, can you tell me how to remove vmm for some drivers? I have looked into it before but found nothing.

I have a 128M XBOX so I'd like to remove the vmm code for most of the drivers. :o

Edited by HK$

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What drivers do you mean? Apart from the unnecessary VMM code that I already removed from the cave drivers (this is also fixed in Gogo's latest build) the only non-NeoGeo game that calls for VMM is Guwange?

But I don't know if simply removing the code would allow it to work correctly on a 128Mb Xbox.

Just so you know, I'm doing my best to add drivers for as many of these bootleg sets as possible to the forthcoming Pro release. That's one of the reasons it's taking a little longer than I had originally planned.

I should be finished by the weekend though. :clapping:

Is FBA fixed so it plays proper speed now or still slow?

@ BritneysPAIRS, jep fba is slower than mamedOX, this slowdown is significant if you play im comparison... but on the other hand.. its not so crucial. What in fact is very cool that all romsets in the dat files are working correctly... as seen on mameDox release there are a plenty of games that dont start.. cause the dat file seems not to fit to the buildin crcs :clapping:

cheers -Xhor

as seen on mameDox release there are a plenty of games that dont start.. cause the dat file seems not to fit to the buildin crcs :lol:

cheers -Xhor

XhorRah, it'd be a massive help if you could give me a list of all the ROM's that don't work when you 'fix' them with the DAT's. your name will go in the credits if you're willing to help :clapping:

FBA-xxx has the added luxury of generating it's DAT's on the fly, whereas MAMEdOX doesn't. This means I've had to edit the DAT's by hand, which obviously makes way for a lot of errors. :D