FBA-XXX Pro by + T +

+ T +

UPDATE: Added the mapable coin/start buttons from GogoAckman's latest build.

Changed name to FBA-XXX Pro. Why Pro? Well, since this build uses (and will continue to be updated with) the newest released romsets, it is perhaps unsuitable for more casual gamers who just want to play the games in any form and don't really care whether their roms are up-to-date or not. I just wanted to call it something that reflected this fact. :P

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice update :blink:

took a look at your dat and gotta say it looks like some of the capcom stuff needs an update (i'm comparing it to the latest mame sets) and outrun has been changed a few times now so that needs an update.

Edit: you can add thunder blade and shinobi and some other misc romsets to that list heh

Edited by Prican25

Thanks for the dats! its quite a bit differn't than djhans, I posted a fix.dat on a.b.e.neogeo hopefully someone can help me out =) Looks like new FBA-X is out as well with progear support, hope you incorporate the changes =) I like your version.

Edited by deadsoulz

Thanks for the dats!  its quite a bit differn't than djhans, I posted a fix.dat on a.b.e.neogeo  hopefully someone can help me out =)  Looks like new FBA-X is out as well with progear support, hope you incorporate the changes =)  I like your version.

Yes, I'm working on an update that, in addition to Progear, will add all the new CPS2 clones that MAME supports. :blink:

UPDATE: Updated all CPS2 drivers to use latest roms. Added Progear driver from latest FBA-XXX. Added all new CPS2 clones from MAME. Updated OutRun to use latest MAME sets. Implemented minor bug fixes from latest FBA-XXX.

Please note that this latest and all future patches are intended to be applied to the latest FBA-XXX XBE (06.02.2005).

Edited by + T +

UPDATE: Added newly released XOR decryption tables to 19xxa and avspa sets. You can get these files here:

http://cps2shock.emu-france.com/

BTW, if anyone knows of any specific sets that need updating please let me know. I looked at Shinobi and the only difference I can see in the sets is that MAME has clones supported. I don't think any of the Sys16 games work well enough to warrant adding all the clone sets. And I think the new Thunderblade set has protection which requires MAME's updates to the sys16 driver to work at all.

EDIT: DATs for latest build are now up.

Edited by + T +