XBOX 360

Gryph

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a stupid name.  I hope that number has some sort of meaning behind it.  It may seem more acceptable if they have a good reason for using it.

bah - that's just a plain stupid name oO - Maybe they are trying to comete with ferrari? :) PCXBOerrmmm XBOX 2 is much better than this. 2nd generation :):P:):P <- i luv this face - lmao. anywho, it's retarded

No freagin' way. There are also other designs that have been considered, kids, like the XBOX Next or the XBOX 2, which also have pictures; better than the photoshop XBOX 360 design on Gryph's link.

Rumor is the key word. Nintendo Dolphin, anyone remember that? Sega Kitana, how about that? Just wait till E3. Answers will come then.

Anon.

It's a name, can we all just get over it. Microsoft's an idiot, so lets just all leave it at that.

NO WE CANNOT!!! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! :P

anyways, i was just thinkin, u kno the show Dance 360? u kno their grand prize is an X-box? maybe thats how the rumor started...jus a little tidbit hehe.. :D

Xbox 360,.... "Xbox: 2Emu" Is A Better Name, And Lets Hope PS's Dont Use The Same Format For Names.

Sony should just give up using normal numbers and just start using roman numberals.

Maybe playstation vii will be good!

If they were gonna have a rediculious name, might as well go for the gold and call it, "X-Box Super-Omega-Awesome-Million-Billions-Cool-Hardware-Fun!"

Actually, I'm sure some japanese game is already named that.

everyone knows it's gonna be "super xbox entertainment system" (sxes for short) and every game sequel will be "super". like "super halo 3" and "super top spin 2k6"

wait till you see the latest games using "mode 14"

Edited by garageink