Is Japan becoming a bunch of fascists?

Wizard

it is really bad when people come from other countrys and way flockin smarter then we are lol. My gf was born in thailand and she can speal 4 languages and probably write better damn english than anyone in this forum lol. I think we need to adopt the dress code.. those asian girls in skirts and stuff look pretty cute.. ahh going off topic :rolleyes:.

Edited by Bluestinger X

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're stuffing them with too much info at once, they don't even have time to study it well, i remeber when i first came to the US in 5th grade and i was learning stuff that i learned in 3rd grade in Hong Kong. In Asian countries they teach you the stuff but if u don't get it, you'll have to study at home or if ur lucky the teacher would go over it the next day, unlike in the US ( or just my school) the take so long to teach just a lesson ( about 3days) and some people still don't get it. To me average asain are smart but doesn't have a very creative mind ( all those sofware copying,lol) and for average ameracans, they're not so smart , lazt and fat but does have a more open mind

think american kids have it to easy... i mean i wish someone would have pushed me more when i was younger i just did what i wanted. I think back to highschool and i just did what ever i had to pass. Never anything extra.. a C + was fine in my mind. Now i look back and think what the hell was i thinkin why didnt anyone push me harder. Ahh guess im makin up for that crap now damn collge.

There are pros and cons with both education system.

THose that can get benefit from both will come out top.

And learning is never ending. It is only whether you want to continue learning or not.

Anyway, way off topic :rolleyes:

you asian kids, with strict your asian families, do you guys seem to have a gap between you and parents, its hard to explain, for example my GF, her parents (chinese) are strict and it bugs the hell out of me that their is no communication between them and the parents, its like the kids or the parents can never tell a joke to each other, they dont say i love you, hug, or even kiss them good night, hell i still even do that... buy im a mommas boy.

Just wonder if other asian families are like that too?

also back on topic, i hate American schools, things finally didnt get challenging/fun till i got to college...

there suicide rate over there is pretty bad isnt it? since they have so much pressure to suceed.

Compared to other things, thats just a minority.

Youth crime is at an all time high Japan. It took a 20,000 jump in 2004. One of the safest developing countries in the world is also the most the grueling rise in crime with people as young as 12 years old.

I've also known the extreme right in Japan was pretty much dead on the tracks. I've been tracking this subject since last september and haven't seen anylight on it for a while till I found the article posted on 4ch.

Heck, i'm pretty much screwed my self since i'm filipino (har har, think about the few districts past Tokyo, they litterly have signs that say "NO FILIPINOS ALLOWED" in red english letters).

And um, Japan doesn't have an army. No army like canada, but it's like better then ours...i think...at least.

Umm right Drake, explain HOW did I get owned plz.

Japan DOES have an army. Their constitution Chapter 9, where it states they are supporters of peace and will not have an army, has been "amended" and no longer exists. That was about 2 years ago.

Also they've had their "Tactical Self-defense Battalion" that has the third highest combat capability in the world. No nation other than United States Navy has many AEGIS cruisers and Patrol Aircrafts (despite the simple name, it is one of the most expensive and most required craft in the modern naval warfare) as Japan.

Considering how Japan is an island with a close peninsula, naval force is the most important force - Air Force cannot operate without navy support, and it is the only permanant mobile force on sea which covers 70% of the earth.

However, they lack the firepower to damage any land targets, since their land army is at the moment close to non-existant. Their warfare would mostly consist of surrounding the waterways and relying on their Air force to do bombing strikes - but unless Japan manages to get Nuclear submarines and Tomahawk-equivalent missles, Japan probably would not start a war - yet.

Also, the right extremists have always lived in heart of Japan - in fact, most of the war criminals of World War II have survived the trials by trading their lives with their knowledge of biochemical weapons. The Japanese have set up a laboratory in the Mandarine plains they called "Maruta", which they used human subjects to test the effects of various primitive bio-chemical weapons. And no, this is NOT out of some conspiracy nut book, its been discovered and survivors still tell the tales, just perfectly silenced and cut from public.

Another simple example of Japanese extreme right faction is right now the leader of Japan - Koizumi.

How is he extreme right?

Well, he goes to the graves of World War II war criminal's graves and bows. The Court of Japan declared it unconsitutional and he should stop immediately, but Koizumi ignored it by saying "I am only bowing to the great ancestors of our nation" - and of course, with the depressed economical state of Japan, the Japanese people mostly took Koizumi's side.

As the nation falls deeper into the economic depression, the right extremists will once again have their chance to turn the nation towards fascicm - saying war is the only way out of the economic rat hole.

And how do I know this? If your great-grandfather led the guerilla warfare against Japanese control over Korea, as a runaway criminal in China, you would know.

Correct me if I've overlooked/mistook some facts :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, Finland has a very similar studying mentality as Japan. Not as hard on individuals, but yet I think we are slowly climbing to the same "pedestal" as the japanese when it comes to the pressure of succeeding in life.

someone was telling me france is almost just like this now. Having stores and such that say french only.

I can absolutely assure you that this is wrong. That would be completely illegal.

Actually there are some tests made by associations when one group of colored people try to go in some bars, and then a group of white people try to go in the same bars. The bars that only accept the white group get sued.

There is a bit of xenophobia in France, but there are laws against discrimination.