what would you do to

Inky

I recently started my new job and it consists of checking peoples ID's as they enter and exit a facility that is out in the middle of nowhere. so needless to say there isn't much traffic. so I need some boredom fighting tips. it has to be something that I can stop at a moments notice to do my duties. If I had a laptop or a psp I'd just play games all night but I don't :( I am not allowed to have a tv on post. so that is out. and I don't have any money to buy a book or two right now either. <_<

Juggling lamps while drinking water at the same time should do it.

Edited by K`dash

Tell us more about your job, anyways I honestly don't know.

that's really all I can say, I am night shift security at a group of 3 facilitys the government feels needs extra security after 9-11. I will say that if anything happened to these facilitys the south west US would be flocked.

You can always use this time to try and learn new things, for instance , when I was grounded, I asked my parents for a half a hour more on the computer before I was, they said ok, I printed out a tuturial on HTML, and before the week was over, I ended up learning it, but like you said, no books. So , think hard, make an imaginry friend or something, that or wait for the PSP and or get a DS when you got enough $. O well, just suggestions, I think you already thought them up, goodluck.