Arcade machine and MAME

alexis

one day I am gonna do that. the only thing holding me back is cabs are so expensive.

dude dont buy a cab make one i just designed my own, in less than 5 min....  check it out sweet huh

all it takes is some wood & nails...

arcade.bmp

but seriously how hard could it be?

I've thought about it. my brother in law and my father in law are carpenters so it would be pretty easy to get help and use thier saws and stuff. the main thing about a real arcade cab is I want the side graphics and inserts. from a street fighter cab.

I've thought about it. my brother in law and my father in law are carpenters so it would be pretty easy to get help and use thier saws and stuff. the main thing about a real arcade cab is I want the side graphics and inserts. from a street fighter cab.

Ya I'm looking at building my own as well (eventually), but I want it to look real. Even if it just has mame artwork, I just want it to look professional, and am not sure how to go about that.

But it'll be years before I had the time and money to seriously consider building one.

I'm waiting for The New Yankee Workshop to do a show on arcade cab building.  :P

lol that would pwn. :P he would make it out of oak, with all the old school tools and fancy carved scrollwork on the sides.

I'm waiting for The New Yankee Workshop to do a show on arcade cab building.  :P

Is that a TV channel? I'm really lost when it comes to american channels, although I know the major ones.

Or then it's a magazine.