Slam Masters 2, Fatal Fury Rev, Fatal Fury 1,2,3

sp00n

dont have a clue on that though. i just mentioned that so he knows what emulator to wait its support from.

Ah, ok. MAME's STV support is quite good, but lacks speed (in most games anyway).

is final fight revenge playable on n e emulators?

Nope, it is not.

Final Fight is emulated since it's CPS-1. As for Final Fight 2 and 3, I don't remember about the arcade versions being emulated, but at least they do have SNES ports.

Hmm..FF2&3 had arcade versions?...i tought those were snes exclusives :(

Nope, it is not.

Final Fight is emulated since it's CPS-1. As for Final Fight 2 and 3, I don't remember about the arcade versions being emulated, but at least they do have SNES ports.

Hmm..FF2&3 had arcade versions?...i tought those were snes exclusives :(

I'm sorry, I kinda mixed words in my post... I've never seen the arcade versions of FF2 and FF3 either. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, it is not.

AFAIK (just checked the UnMAME's list), there never were arcade versions of Final Fight 2 or 3..but the list could be wrong....

Nope, it is not.

AFAIK (just checked the UnMAME's list), there never were arcade versions of Final Fight 2 or 3..but the list could be wrong....

You are most likely right, since I have never heard about or seen the arcade versions of 2 and 3.