"Where the roms at?" Radio Show, Feb. 06 '05

Once again updated!...

Miskie will not be available for the show, Agozer has now taken his

place who is a very knowledgeable staff member at 1Emulation.

- Pagefault [Co-Author and Main Coder of zSNES]

- Taratata

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate either. I just got an email from my ISP this morning... Apparently they're doing mandatory fixes to the cable lines between 9:00pm and 11:30pm. That means my connection will be cut off.

My ISP starts the repairs roughly one hour before the show starts and ends it half an hour after the show.

Edited by Agozer

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate either. I just got an email from my ISP this morning... Apparently they're doing mandatory fixes to the cable lines between 9:00pm and 11:30pm. That means my connection will be cut off.

My ISP starts the repairs roughly one hour before the show starts and ends it half an hour after the show.

What a shame Agozer...was looking forward to hearing you. Oh welll...oh crap. What time is the radio show again!! I might tune in live...

I should be there But one thing I will not talk about is Clone Mame.

Alright, that would be the best. :blink:

What a shame Agozer...was looking forward to hearing you. Oh welll...oh crap. What time is the radio show again!! I might tune in live...

Check this: http://wheretheromsat.cjb.net/

I should be there But one thing I will not talk about is Clone Mame.

Alright, that would be the best. :blink:

Check this: http://wheretheromsat.cjb.net/

I looked at the official announcement. It said 3pm so I'm figure that's eastern time..

Yeah, it's a shame. I just hope that there will be more radio shows in the future.