Official: Bleach thread

Mag

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After that stupid horrendously prolonged 20 million chapter fight between Ichigo and WannabVampire something interesting finally happens. This entire fight across soul society and company has been boring. After a few months of nothing but obvious, we finally get the appearance of Vizards. Awesome.

• 1 month later...

WHo's loking the new Zanpaktou ARc?

Im loving it!

However some forums were saying this arc contradicts what was said in the regular Arc and im not sure how.

I think maybe its something to do with Zabimaru's new form.

I've been enjoying the arc. Pretty good stuff. :D As for the zabimaru, it's commented on in the latest episode. Renji's like "wtf? who're you hairy bitch?"

Also, been enjoying the manga. The last few, in particular, are quite good.

• 3 weeks later...

ZOMG

DId you guys see the latest chapter?!

Out of nowhere, the laid-back shunsui just stabs the dude when he wasnt looking!!

I always thought he was the type not to attack someone from behind but man was i wrong.

The fight itself wasnt that amazing cuz I was confused as wtf does his power(please someone explain it if you dont mind) do.

But I've been going crazy over the week trying to figure out WHO STABBED STARK!?

And that look he had when he rose out of the shadows looked like "now Im gonna show you my serial killer side".

I loved this chap!

ZOMG

Out of nowhere, the laid-back shunsui just stabs the dude when he wasnt looking!!

I always thought he was the type not to attack someone from behind but man was i wrong.

The fight itself wasnt that amazing cuz I was confused as wtf does his power(please someone explain it if you dont mind) do.

But I've been going crazy over the week trying to figure out WHO STABBED STARK!?

And that look he had when he rose out of the shadows looked like "now Im gonna show you my serial killer side".

I loved this chap!

How do you know it was shunsui? It really could have been anyone. ^^ But you're probably right. lol

ZOMG

I loved this chap!

How do you know it was shunsui? It really could have been anyone. ^^ But you're probably right. lol

It was captain kyoroku (shunsui), his power is damage on cycle by the definement of color

For example if i stab you and i decide damage will increase on the color black and your wearing a black jacket you will get hurt and if i get you again on black that damage will increase even more and it goes on as a cycle to you and your opponent. also, the best way to get the most damage is to find out what color is the person wearing the most in order to present a higher amount of damage with just the first round.

ZOMG

I loved this chap!

It was captain kyoroku (shunsui), his power is damage on cycle by the definement of color

For example if i stab you and i decide damage will increase on the color black and your wearing a black jacket you will get hurt and if i get you again on black that damage will increase even more and it goes on as a cycle to you and your opponent. also, the best way to get the most damage is to find out what color is the person wearing the most in order to present a higher amount of damage with just the first round.

Where'd you get that info? One of the games?