Official: Bleach thread

Mag

I'm growing tired of having to wait for anime and manga to release every week, then you spend either 2 minutes (with manga), or 15 minutes (with anime, excluding all of the prologues, ending, and introduction sequences), and that's it, you have to wait until next week for something less is than 30 minutes.

Something is up, both Anime and Video Games are becoming less interesting and unpredictable to me.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm growing tired of having to wait for anime and manga to release every week, then you spend either 2 minutes (with manga), or 15 minutes (with anime, excluding all of the prologues, ending, and introduction sequences), and that's it, you have to wait until next week for something less is than 30 minutes.

Something is up, both Anime and Video Games are becoming less interesting and unpredictable to me.

Thats y i moved on to other anime that give a decent show for my wait. I'll still d/l wen i t comes out but i dont wait on them and im nearly always angered by thier sorry excuse for a episode.

Naruto and BLeach are doing the same thing which is why thier both falling on my list on stuff to watch.

• 1 month later...

Both the Anime and the Manga have disappointed me for month. I stopped watching the anime a month back and now next week's chapter will determine whether or not I continue reading it, seriously, it's getting horrible and stupid.

Ever since the current battle started it's all been super lame.

Also, this weeks chapter, was the same as last weeks, and the weeks before that...

Ichigo getting wooped as Ulqoria goes through his 3rd transformation is not story progression, or bad ass, just gay

Ever since the current battle started it's all been super lame.

Also, this weeks chapter, was the same as last weeks, and the weeks before that...

Ichigo getting wooped as Ulqoria goes through his 3rd transformation is not story progression, or bad ass, just gay

yea the manga is being rly gay draggin everything out. ichigo just got shot, i wonder if A. he dies and the chick heals her or B. the special hollow will trigger ichigo to transform to the same level as that other dude

• 1 month later...
Does the new bleach intro make Orihime look fat?

Or is jus me? For some reason dats throwing me off.

Yes. It's ridiculous.