Official: Bleach thread

Mag

But the way they slid this new story in was kinda gay...

THere was like, "okay, lets forget this super coll plot we got going on to bring some random bs! Okay get ready!"

I heard it wasnt even in the magna so its like a pointless to watch. the way they did wa totally tacky.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I just finished viewing the second movie "Diamond Dust Rebellion". Aside the fillers, which every week give the impression "We're almost there! You know! The end of the filler episodes? It's almost here!", yet tend to slice 1 question and exchange it with twice the amount as previous, I enjoyed the 2nd movie very much!

It gave me everything I wanted visually, but story-wise, man up until the last 20-40 minutes I was closing my eyes out of boredom, not the need for sleep. Anyways you should all check it out, it's definitely better then the first one, and more enjoyable then the "Bountou" arc all together.

I just finished viewing the second movie "Diamond Dust Rebellion". Aside the fillers, which every week give the impression "We're almost there! You know! The end of the filler episodes? It's almost here!", yet tend to slice 1 question and exchange it with twice the amount as previous, I enjoyed the 2nd movie very much!

It gave me everything I wanted visually, but story-wise, man up until the last 20-40 minutes I was closing my eyes out of boredom, not the need for sleep. Anyways you should all check it out, it's definitely better then the first one, and more enjoyable then the "Bountou" arc all together.

u didn't like the storyline of the second one? i like t a lot more than the first movie but i think the fight scene are better in the first one.

Yea dude the story was boring as hell for me. Too random, and sudden out of no where. Also they didn't deliver completely as I wished, the trailers showed him and Toushiharu duking it out, and much like the Naruto Shippuden movie (trailer showed Naruto dieing it was only a dream and a mere mention in the movie) this movie ends up having a 5 minute brawl, in where neither Toshi or Ichigo do anything but much less strike swords.

• 2 weeks later...

Memoreis Of Nobody was better to me than Diamond Dust. Story line in 1st movie was more applealing to me and it was sad at the end. A life form that wasn't meant to be, only to be forgotten when it seized to exist. 2nd movie was predictable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For those of you actually keeping up with Bleach, you can stop watching it now. They are back in filler mode.

On a side note, I would actually stop reading the manga as well if it wasn't next to Naruto on the site I visit. Seriously that crap went from "Epic" to "Lame" in a few months time.