Official: Bleach thread

Mag

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not in the real story...its sometime after the first arc because Ichigo has bankai...and before the current one...but from there it is pretty much anyones guess

ahH! Like Dragon Ball Classic movies... you hardly would locate them exactly in the TV plot serie... lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG! I playyed shattered blade!

EVerything Shounen jump is apart of, turns into pure crap!!!!!

ARGHGHGH!!!

HOw do u screw this anime up! If no one has bankai, then they just dont have a guage! So stupid!

Edited by Shoma

OMG! I playyed shattered blade!

EVerything Shounen jump is apart of, turns into pure crap!!!!!

ARGHGHGH!!!

HOw do u screw this anime up! If no one has bankai, then they just dont have a guage! So stupid!

? dindn't get the idea of what you mean... what do you want to say?

RUBIO

• 3 months later...

A stupid non-manga storyline is popping up on the anime again. and this time the name of the arc is actually included in the opening which makes me feel that it's going to be really long and change the story up.

ryuken , if you read the manga, you would know that the anime is as close as naruto was when naruto went into fillers.

I expect bleach being like this for a while .....

but the thing with naruto is, the fillers are just random ass missions used to kind of kill in the 3 years gap and so far i don't think there's anything that links back to those fillers. On the other hand, when Bleach does filler arcs it messes up the storyline, sure it brings something new but it ruin things. I hated when the 3 plush dolls lived past the bounto arc, they were so useless.

In the manga Ichigo and the gane doesn't save Orihime, if i remember right, at least not yet. O and the Captains shows up and more fights too. i don't why they cut it out. I mean they could've add way more stupid dialogs like they usually do and use flashbacks to drag the episode if they didn't want the anime catching up with the manga.

where do u guys get the manga from?

bleachexile

And I generally enjoy the arcs. Honestly, I pretty much love everything about this series (I've read every manga, seen every episode of the anime, and the first movie).