Official: Bleach thread

Mag

I seriously needed to catch up to the Bleach manga.

the anime is great, so far just the way I expect (some additons here and there with the bounto sensors but doesn't really change/interfere the main plot at all).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O man, the bleach episodes are only about 18 minutes long now (they used to be 22ish), there really whoring the episode time.

O well, the new episode was great :P, can't wait for them to show all of it (haha)

• 2 weeks later...
at least they didn't abuse it like they did in the naruto fillers. Seriously, that was way too much compare to bleach.

If I have to watch Sasuke see his parents get killed one more time, I'm going to cry. Seriously. Sometimes they threw that in there more than once an episode.

Fillers are meant to let u know the inner passion of the character so that you can learn like him/her more. Although nartuo's fillers exceeds my pateince, like dbz and theyre constant staring for 49 mins before they wanna fight.

It actually kind of reminded me of DBZ this episode, only a lot faster. Like with the dude Abarai was fighting, people kept jumping in and fighting, but instead of each fight being a lot of yelling and flexing and spanning three episodes, they all lost in about a minute.

Either way, the episode did seem off a bit, but I bet if you came back later and watched them all in a row it would be really smooth. That twist on the end was very shounen like, I think I'll enjoy the next episode.

• 3 weeks later...