Official: Bleach thread

Mag

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She always had it but never used it. Infact, it's one of the pre-requists needed.

Otherwise yes, she does get her bankai.

I dont think Rukia ever had Bankai Powers, They even go over this between Ichigo and Byuaku's (sp?) fight, It takes centuries to aquire bankai, and lots of training, Its only a requirement for becomming a captain, unless you can beat a captain without it like Kenpachi did

I dont think Rukia ever had Bankai Powers, They even go over this between Ichigo and Byuaku's (sp?) fight, It takes centuries to aquire bankai, and lots of training, Its only a requirement for becomming a captain, unless you can beat a captain without it like Kenpachi did

I don't really follow the anime, but whatever. She has a bankai now and it's pretty and ice based.

I don't really follow the anime, but whatever. She has a bankai now and it's pretty and ice based.

I thought that is her shikai?? It is not yet her bankai.