Official: Bleach thread

Mag

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam All that fight to end with just one arrow,and where is the generate ability ??????

I was wondering that to.

The latest manga chapter really upset me. Ichigo's going to be out of breath before touching any of the important members of the enemy.

Dam All that fight to end with just one arrow,and where is the generate ability ??????

I was wondering that to.

The latest manga chapter really upset me. Ichigo's going to be out of breath before touching any of the important members of the enemy.

Well, he is only adamant not to go bankai. Now he is able to retialiate in bankai form

the only worry would be Rukia since we doesn't know whether she can go bankai or not

I have to say that after watching every single episode of the Bounto arc, I've com to the conclusion that it has been a thoroughly enjoyable "filler" as a whole. Sure, there were slow spots in the beginning and middle that sort of just drag along... but somehow I found the slow pace rather nice.

The further the plot got, the more interesting it became. I really can't say how this Bleach filler stacks up against Naruto fillers (since I haven't bothered to watch Naruto), but I assume that Bleach is and was infinitely better.