Official: Bleach thread

Mag

ok...will doo.

Is this season ending near the same time as the Naruto season, or is it on a different track. I know that the season end is coming up (the series of 25-6 at least), but not sure about the arc...it looks like there is going to be another season on this arc before there is another (hopefully non filler) arc.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's everyones thoughts on the new bleach game for Wii?

Me, personaly, if the game-play is anything like it is in the trailor (swinging your WiiMote to do combos and such) I already imagine people starting fights over the way they are playing.

it would only be kool if the swinging was only used for specials cuz all that moving would be tiring plus kinda hard to do combos or attack really fast

iunno...i would have to play it first...sometimes the dumbest games end up being completely awesome just because they are soo addicting...

games like katamari

iunno...i would have to play it first...sometimes the dumbest games end up being completely awesome just because they are soo addicting...

games like katamari

Especially games like We

• 2 weeks later...

The reason I didn't say anyone

died

was because it spoiled the story..., now you went off and did the opposite!

OMG!!! omg omg omg omg!!!

Great ending to this weeks chapter!!!!! Now I actually think those three have a chance!!

• 1 month later...