Official: Bleach thread

Mag

its not like we are stealing from them...what they put out is only going to be on TV anyways...so its still free, right?

and what we get is like having a friend tape the show for us anyways. Plus, its only subbed so i think that it is still in a realm of public domain somewhere in the world...possible Uzbekistan?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not like we are stealing from them...what they put out is only going to be on TV anyways...so its still free, right?

Wrong! The copyright owners AKA the TV station get to put commercials in the show to earn money from it, and if you watch the fansub they won't get a dime.

yeah...we shall see though. Im downloading the fansub as we speak so i should get to watch it tonight. I hope that it is a good one...

You have to watch the first 30 seconds and then watch golden...gosh...=P

Episode 95 is a good episode .....I wont spoil it ....but i really hope that next week they dont go skipping to another part of the story ......i want to see this fight .....of course we know how its gonna turn out :shootem:

I'm sorry to say this, but this fight has the potential to be one of the best fights in the series. I know it's a filler, but it may actually be done right.

Don't just watch golden on epi 95 L.S.D.

Is it that good? I have problems downloading as my connection is a bit screwed up these few days :shootem:

Well I won't spoil it for you, and it's my oppiniun. The only thing this fight is missing is the shock of the amazing skillz ichigo has(or what was inside of him). Which wasn't even much in the actual series if you read the manga.

th eepp was amazing though...i wish it was a special eppisode so that the fight would be finished...now i have to wait another week to watch th econslusion.

No way they are ending this fight on Episode 96 .......Remember the fight between Ichigo and Byakuya......those fights were like 4-5 episodes each

My Predictions follow at the bottom .......

Byakuya will be the first to fall in the three way battle (because of his pride) .....then Ichigo will take some major hits from Kariya and turn into Hollow Ichigo .....Kariya surprised by Ichigos increase in power cant keep up ......and possible with the interference of Ishida ......Kariya retreats ..........then we go back to the cat and mouse game of finding the bounto .....and most likely there will be multiple fights between certain captains and bounto.....then around 10-15 episodes from now .....we will get the conclusion to the filler

Thats my predictions