Official: Bleach thread

Mag

They could just go after Aizen already for flock's sake.

Oh wait, the the thing that Aizen took needs a year or so to be fully usable. How inconvenient is that?

btw, the whole Aizen plot twist was just awesomeness from beginning till end.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they did go after aizen right now I don't doubt for a bit that he'll win >.>. Even in he manga (considering ichigo suckzor at hollow form).

Oct. 12 is the release date for the ps2 bleach game based on the manga beeing released. There's also a Wii game in the works (supposedly), and I hope that adult swim gets decent ratings of the show so that maybe we can get it here in usa as well :P.

Edited by Drake

• 3 weeks later...
They could just go after Aizen already for flock's sake.

Oh wait, the the thing that Aizen took needs a year or so to be fully usable. How inconvenient is that?

btw, the whole Aizen plot twist was just awesomeness from beginning till end.

Yes, the Soul Society arc is just awesome IMO. And the surprise to see Aizen alive and well and is the man behind all the chaos is simply unbelievable.

and

for those that has not seen the manga, Zaraki Kenpachi and Kuchiki Byakuya make an appearance

in the real world!

for those that has not seen the manga, Zaraki Kenpachi and Kuchiki Byakuya make an appearance

in the real world!

Yes, I've been suspecting this for a long time now. I'm not that far in the story yet, just a few episodes after the start of the Bounto arc.

Bountou? This is the Arrancar storyline in the manga.

The manga do not have the Bountou arc (thankfully)

Well, I've never read the manga, so all my experiences and expectations are based on the anime.

it's just so damn painful with the bountou, i just want them to fight and get it all over with. i know it's asking for a bit much, but i really do hope they give us some good fights at the end of this damn arc. the last two eps have been really painful. every time there is a new ep, i hope someone will finally die or at least get in a real fight, and every time all they do is talk, and talk. i know you herd it all before i just had to get it off my chest.

Can someone please explain to me the existence of the crap that is named episode 93? How come Rukia is so strong? Considering she is yet to regain her powers, she should have died by the first blow of that bountou chick... even if she was at her full strength she shouldn't be able to fight that good...

Can someone please explain to me the existence of the crap that is named episode 93? How come Rukia is so strong? Considering she is yet to regain her powers, she should have died by the first blow of that bountou chick... even if she was at her full strength she shouldn't be able to fight that good...

Don't let it bother you...its filler anyway. And I stopped at around 90.