Official: Bleach thread

Mag

Death to the writers! Why must there be a filler when the manga version has advanced so much in term of storylines?

Edited by L.S.D

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the writers for the fillers, suck d!ck....., they suck d!ck!!!

True, but you got to admire them for being able to stretched suck a small event on the entire episode... it takes a real talent to write that bad...

It's official, I give up on the anime, I'm sticking to the manga until all this bullshit is over, maybe at the end of the filler's I'll re-download it all and watch it in a bunch but I doubt it...

If they kept up with the story (and for the millionth time I am posting this), then the manga would be outdone, and with no more story to tell from where the original source came from, they would end up canceling the show completly or having to screw up the story buy starting a filler then and there(by screwing up the story I mean screwing it up more then 10X then we already have it screwed up).

yes the fillers are bad and i don't know long i can last with it this bad, but what i really don't like is that it seems that this is working towards getting the quincy back his powers. lame. i really wish these writers would commit to things. if people die they should die and not come back, if someone loses their powers leave them lost. that’s what makes it interesting. but hey that’s just me. does any know if he get his powers back in the manga?