Official: Bleach thread

Mag

Well, the series is about Ichigo getting stronger. There is no point for Ichigo to train hard if he can beat those vampires in his current strengh.

But I do agree it's ridiculous that the weakest vampire seems to be stronger than Kenpachi(which by the way is supposed to be the strongest Shinigami, but Byakuya seems to be stronger... go figure)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this out

I have played Bleach 1 & 2 before.

Bleach 1 on PSP did not happen at all. No, it was never released.

Nuff said.

Bleach 2 is a great improvement, with more characters and

much much improved gameplay.

I can;t wait for the latest one. We can use the captains! yay!

Having played part 1 on psp, I aggree with your statement. Couldn't play part 2 due to "memory space".

THe game I really want to play though are the japanese ps2 ones. There's plenty of those from what I re-call.

There scared that if they do they'll end up doing 2 flockING SEASONS of fillers like naruto.

The only reason I put up with this arc and don't stop watching the anime completly like I almost did with naruto for an entire 2 months is because the fights are "decent" yet story line braking.

Edited by Drake

Decent?!?

The story did not made sense at all!

If you have been following the manga version, Ichigo can do bankai easily but now, they give some sort of lame explanation why he can;t do bankai blah blah blah and all that.

They should have just continue with the manga storyline, which is more badass IMO.

I said the fighting is decent, not the story line :P'. If you read that sentence correctly, or the way I intended it to say, is,

"The fights in the anime are decent, yet the story line is braking apart"

If they where to continue with the manga, we would end up with what naruto has ended up with.

I said the fighting is decent, not the story line :P'. If you read that sentence correctly, or the way I intended it to say, is,

"The fights in the anime are decent, yet the story line is braking apart"

If they where to continue with the manga, we would end up with what naruto has ended up with.

I don;t watch Naruto, so I dun know.

And yes, it seems that it is pretty hard to continue with the storyline.

How come Rukia did not change to her Death God's form?

Pretty crap, me think.

And Drake, me think the fighting is not as interesting too.

well if you where to watch naruto, you would know that there hasn't been a decent episode for a couple of months now and there won't be for a while (at least until winter).

The fighting is decent to what I'm used to watching, also Rukia doesn't have her "death god " powers back yet. According to the anime her soul is still suffering from the fake body she had on on earth. If you want to see her animated in death god watch the first episode or the 2nd ova, which sucks because she uses the same powers as the fight she had in the beggining episodes with chad.

Also, the writers for the fillers, suck d!ck....., they suck d!ck!!!

I would prefer to wait for 2-4 months then watch sh!ty episodes.