Official: Bleach thread

Mag

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Weird, I thought it was the glove that gave him the power to collect energy around him.

That's partially true. Quincy always use spiritual particles to form their bows and arrows. Usually, Quincy only draw free particles from the air. When Ishida removed his glove, he became so powerful he could take apart buildings to form a giant arrow.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this fillers, are ok. At least the plot is something I am looking forward to learn. Unlike naruto, where all the missions end up in failure to realize he is heading in the wrong direction to get sasuke back.

So, what is the latest series about?

I was reading the manga which was until 1st Squad Captain revealing Aizen's intention to Inoue, the silver-haired kid and the big boob lady.

Well, the fillers are kind of iffy at first but you'll get used to them after the story pays attention to ichigo. What I don't like about the show though is that..... ichigo was turned into a flocking crybaby, which is completly non-ichigo imo.

What I don't like about the show though is that..... ichigo was turned into a flocking crybaby, which is completly non-ichigo imo.

Can you blame him? After all the trainings that vampire guy come and beat him with one finger! I know his power is reduced in the real world, but still...