Official: Bleach thread

Mag

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surpisengly, the fillers are not half bad, even though they do have there "manga" killing points.

Edit: There were was a one hour episode last week, and this week another one hour episode. Without the commercials about 40 minutes a show.

Edited by Drake

Yes it is, and there is no episode for next week so don't expect any. Read the manga, it's twice as good ^.^.

Edit: Tokyo Tv just announced no episode for the week after. Also bleach should air on adultswim (around 12 am) near september.

Edited by Drake

It's a flashstep battle between Ichigo and the renegade shinigami. After that the bountu leader does some weird sh!t like what aizen did to ichigo's sword except he's doing it to ichigo's head. Then yourichisan saves ichigo's butt with some help.

I really think it's stupid how ichigo just "can't" do bankai for no aparent reaosn. It's stupid imho.

I think Urahara Kisuke explained it. Shinigami are weaker in the real world, probably because they are foreign to that environment. Beside, it is needed for the story. Byakuya and Kenpachi can probably beat a simple bountu if they are in their full strength, and Ichigo has beaten them both.

Episode 77 was so-so in my opinion...

I don't think he explained, but for sure, vice captains + get there power lowered. It would've been reasonable if the amulet ichigo got at the end of the ss arc lowered his strength.

Also, yea, now I change my mind, come to think of it, ss is made up of soul energy eh no? That's why Ishida was captain lvl when he pulled the thing off his glove.