Official: Bleach thread

Mag

Hmm, it was interesting, I think ichigo would had lost had the fight if it was not interupted. Lately Ichigo has been looking weak, not only in the OK anime fillers but also in the manga.

I think that so, he can`t use Bunki, and about Rinji....he became almost a clown ;)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry agozer, all this were talking about right now are just fillers.

Right now in the manga ishida is working on getting his powers back.

Edited by Drake

I'm currently on episode 46, so please don't spoil too much.

well,you should be faster than that and get the newer ep. case the fun in his way to you :)

I always download the newest episodes when they become available, I just haven't had the time to watch them yet.

Yeah, judging b the episode title, episode 59 will probably rule.

Which bring me to my next question: How do people know what the episode names are when the title is never shown anywhere during the episode? I mean how can they have episode title lists in AnimeDB?

Japanese broadcasters put up the episode titles of there upcoming shows 2-4 weeks before it is broadcasted. It's always in japanese so there rough translations. Bleach7.com is a nice place to get info.

Japanese broadcasters put up the episode titles of there upcoming shows 2-4 weeks before it is broadcasted. It's always in japanese so there rough translations. Bleach7.com is a nice place to get info.

Ah, I see. Thanks.