Official: Bleach thread

Mag

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did u guys read manga chapter 209, the ending lefted me shocked, so if u haven't gotten it yet u should get it now

damn, to think I forgot about what Renji said during the second encouter in Soul Society with Ichigo, when Renji told him that his power and any other captains/vice captains in the real world was limited.. and that their power was reduced by 10x times (although too bad for Ikkaku and pretty boi, since they are using their full power). ooooo, now that I remember, this outta be very interesting.. can't wait for the next chapter..and yes the ending of the chapter was amazing.

but I'm worried about Ichigo since there wasn't limits place on him and to think he is going against one of the chosen arrancars which are " Espada " and I loled at GrimmJow for his title " Sexta Espada "...

BUT.. I think it is time, for hollow ichigo to give him a hand or at least reveal a special new power.. damn ichigo, you better use that Red moon fang against him which you should remember when he uses it on Byak hahahah

bleach is the best anime i have seen to this day and it just gets better and better

then magna is gettin me so nrevous (so many shockers)

the anime is kool but it feelz like i already saw the episode by readin the manga but its kool to watch it animated

the anime is kool but it feelz like i already saw the episode by readin the manga but its kool to watch it animated

Hence why I'm always reading manga after seeing the complete anime (in this case, I haven't read the Bleach manga at all).

Hence why I'm always reading manga after seeing the complete anime (in this case, I haven't read the Bleach manga at all).

lol u should read the magna im like OMG so many shockers

but the anime will soon be there so not sure if u want to

there some kools thing happening but not gonna say becuz it will spoil it for every1 who just watches the anime

• 1 month later...

Hmm, it was interesting, I think ichigo would had lost had the fight if it was not interupted. Lately Ichigo has been looking weak, not only in the OK anime fillers but also in the manga.

Edited by Drake