Official: Bleach thread

Mag

im gonna watch this , dling right now ^_^ going to slow for my lyking

this sucks , :P 3 kps uploading 5 kps LOL its actually getting on my nerve's similar to what my avatar is doing to me

Edited by suvo

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

kinda late but how do u guys like the new intro and outro ?

Edited by Ryuken

Whoa.. since I was too occupy with school and IRC starting to take over me.. I never did get a chance to post back here.. in any case Bleach Society has subbed 55.. but I'll get it later on when I had the time.

kinda late but how do u guys like the new intro and outro ?

the latest OP is well.. it's consider good, nice j-rock for a start, I just have hard time getting used to this song, but the group is good.. High and Almighty Colors, I believe they've done the OP for Gundam Destiny (correct me if I'm wrong), and it was nicer than this.

in any case.. the ED is the best =) out of all the EDs so far, song is " LIFE " by YUI, her voice is what makes me love this track.. and the same goes to rest of her singles. " Life is like a boat " was quite nice and " Houki Boshi " was fun.. but this song has some nice touching to it.. the feelings of the vocal blend very well with the animation.. ok nuff said.

• 3 weeks later...

Well seems like Hell-Fansub won't be subbing anymore but since Dattebayo is doing it now, i don't care about hell-fansub.

soure: http://bleach7.com/index.php?page=member/news

Edited by Ryuken

• 3 weeks later...

Man, I never though Bleach could be so entertaining, but after 25 episodes it gives nothing but positive vibes. I wonder just how many episodes there will be in total....