Official: Bleach thread

Mag

Ep. 33 was kinda funny and does it seems like the anime is gettin boring?? also for those that read the manga, what's happening right now? y is everyone so relaxed in the manga, and resting and stuff. what happened to that bad captain?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ep. 33 was kinda funny and does it seems like the anime is gettin boring?? also for those that read the manga, what's happening right now? y is everyone so relaxed in the manga, and resting and stuff. what happened to that bad captain?

The latest Issue i read (177)

Everyone has surrounded Azien. Ichi, Renji, several other captains, the old dude, busty one armed ninja, big ape dude and Catgirl.

The latest Issue i read (177)

Everyone has surrounded Azien. Ichi, Renji, several other captains, the old dude, busty one armed ninja, big ape dude and Catgirl.

did they have a huge fight?

Ryuken:

no.. Aizen bailed and went to the other dimension along with the menos grande he summoned, so as Ichimaru following him.

anyway.. I'm gonna discuss about Bleach 34. Since I know whats going in the manga. Overall, it's a good episode (nice animation, and a good flashback of hinamori). Too bad for Aizen.. oh and I can't wait for Kenpachi fighting with Ichigo, it's gonna be intense =D

Ryuken:

no.. Aizen bailed and went to the other dimension along with the menos grande he summoned, so as Ichimaru following him.

anyway.. I'm gonna discuss about Bleach 34. Since I know whats going in the manga. Overall, it's a good episode (nice animation, and a good flashback of hinamori). Too bad for Aizen.. oh and I can't wait for Kenpachi fighting with Ichigo, it's gonna be intense =D

thx, i did not pay attention to that part at all

i heard the second intro has been released for download already. just cant seem to find the damn thing~!

Oh, you mean the full MP3 or just the anime version mp3 ??

full single. though the single isnt officially out till july, i have someone tell me that its out for download. just cant seem to find where. my source is on away so cant seem to get a hold of her yet =P

damn I must be sleeping on it..

sorry about that. the song is already out like few days ago.

Here Goomba:

http://bleachportal.net/ (just sign up..and u get access to direct episode downloads and don't forget the soundtrack =D )

haha Goomba, thats a first. actually, my friend who told me about it got it on torrent, so i got it from him. it aint bad! and yeah i got the soundtrack too. very unique OST. anyways, im diggin Uverworld- D-Technolife. very catchy tune.