Official: Bleach thread

Mag

I can't believe it. I read the manga up to the latest in just one day. Not only that, I finally knew why the anime is too far behind. At this rate, the anime won't be reaching at it's current state for at least over a year.

the previous anime episoder hasn't cover more than 2 chapters, thats sad, consider the awful speed.

anyway..

right now, I'm gonna say this..  bleach won my anime favorite for the best story and the way it setup... unlike naruto, this has more inner depths. There are so much intensity than any manga/anime that involves with blades combined. This is truly the best series yet.

For those that don't believe me, see for yourself. For the anime watchers..  start reading the manga, not only you supass so far in the series and ease off yer impatience, but things has even gotten better and interesting at least 100x than it was started out.

just so you know this is a no brainer:  manga > anime

Well...manga is the source and of the anime most of the time. I can't judge which is better, but for me watching it in animated form is a more gratifying experience. Characters are actually speaking, there's music etc. As long as they get the story translated into the anime as close as possible, I'm satisfied. But I think I'll check manga's for these two seriesin particular...

I have to agree with you there. I'd rather watch animated pictures rather than still panels, but that's a preference of mine. However, I also agree with magnis that most of the time the manga is better than the anime.

But whatever.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it. I read the manga up to the latest in just one day. Not only that, I finally knew why the anime is too far behind. At this rate, the anime won't be reaching at it's current state for at least over a year.

the previous anime episoder hasn't cover more than 2 chapters, thats sad, consider the awful speed.

anyway..

right now, I'm gonna say this..  bleach won my anime favorite for the best story and the way it setup... unlike naruto, this has more inner depths. There are so much intensity than any manga/anime that involves with blades combined. This is truly the best series yet.

For those that don't believe me, see for yourself. For the anime watchers..  start reading the manga, not only you supass so far in the series and ease off yer impatience, but things has even gotten better and interesting at least 100x than it was started out.

Well...manga is the source and of the anime most of the time. I can't judge which is better, but for me watching it in animated form is a more gratifying experience. Characters are actually speaking, there's music etc. As long as they get the story translated into the anime as close as possible, I'm satisfied. But I think I'll check manga's for these two seriesin particular...

I have to agree with you there. I'd rather watch animated pictures rather than still panels, but that's a preference of mine. However, I also agree with magnis that most of the time the manga is better than the anime.

But whatever.

And the number one reason why I don't like the anime is!

NOT ENOUGH ORIHIME DITZYNESS!

anyway..

But whatever.

And the number one reason why I don't like the anime is!

NOT ENOUGH ORIHIME DITZYNESS!

LOL. That's a very good counter argument. :lol:

the bleach manga is starting to get interesting but next week there's no bleach manga!! NO!!!, anyway i read the manga for the story and art and watch the anime for the fightings and sounds so when they're talking too much i would skip them since i know the story already but sometimes i let it play to refresh my memories

anyway..

But whatever.

Another flaw is fillers. You just can't get enough of it. Yes thats a huge flaw that torment anime watchers. Unlike the manga, anime is trying to pull off something new that might set aside from the story. Heck, rather it's good or not, you get what you watch.

maybe this a sign of telling you guys to read than to watch (trend would of started way back in comparing to reading than to watch t.v)

This week we have to wait the lunar's subbed version of Bleach so we'll be getting it later

Ch1hiro sub is cancel his week, so wait til thursday for those that want to check out bleach 29.

btw.. the raw is out of course..

I mind as well get it, since I already know whats going on.

so we have a new intro and outro, especially the outro. They were showing the team. 26 showed 6th division (capctain: Byakuya, co-captain: Renji), 27 showed team 3rd division (captain: Ichimaru, co-captain: Izuru), and 28 showed 11th division.. hahahah I love yachiru XD funnahiest presentation yet and the best so far (captain: Kenpachi >:thumbsup1:, co-captain: yachiru, kumi, ikkaku, and the rest of the team, DANG.. alot of members too).

Update: Lunar sub 29 will be out tomorrow..

ending is... showing the 12th division: captain Mayuri, co-captain or say his own daughter he created, Nemu. Fascinating, seeing all the girls including gather at once for a drink and so and so.. it's a nice ending.

good episode btw.. not much to discuss though

edit: forgot to mentioned the ending also featured the former 12th division captain: Urahara Kisuke (the former 12th division captain).