Official: Bleach thread

Mag

isn't it still airing in japan

DUH

Now that it's close the manga, their gonna slow it down now.

Don't talk to me like that k'dash , i'm not Drake anyway it's just that agozer asked how many episodes there are in total like it ended so i answered with a question , so don't start shit, u damn troll

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't it still airing in japan

DUH

Now that it's close the manga, their gonna slow it down now.

Don't talk to me like that k'dash , i'm not Drake anyway it's just that agozer asked how many episodes there are in total like it ended so i answered with a question , so don't start shit, u damn troll

Ryuken, shutup , it's annoying how you suggest yourself over me

ok, no need to get mad since i didn't use Caps like the damn troll did, and i'm sry Drake, i'll ever do that again

<.< wow, o well, sorry to, got pissed because ryu through the control at his tv screen today after I beat him in marvel vs. capcom 40 times in a row <.<, im not joking by the way <.<

I don't care. I am captain obvious.

I don't care. I am captain obvious.

True true , damn trolls :P

I have all the 26 relreased 26 episodes, but I haven't watched any of them yet (well, I did see the first 2 or 3 at my friend's house a long time ago, but I have watched any on my comp.)

I have 72,5 GB of anime on my HDD at the moment, and I'm currently going through Mai-HiME and a few others that are incomplete (Mahou Sensei Negima, Limeiro Ryuukitan, Girls Bravo Season 2, Mahoraba and Oh My Goddess TV).