Now thay you've posted your pics

ritzi

We all know that downloading ROMS is illegal unless you have the board or the cartridge.

Well, this is what I heard from a friend.. "Some Government Agents are posing as a gamer in forums.. and they try to ask some rom dumps..."

Our gov't here in the Philippines is really pushing hard for Anti-Piracy Laws.. and that includes roms..

tsk... tsk... tsk..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've lived in Canada my whole life and i plan to keep it that way. By the way explain the awesomeness of living in Canada for piracy?

Canadian laws are more enforced on privacy matters when it's <Company> vs <ISP>. It's technically legal for us to share files anyways. Best bet is, you'll get a warning, but your ISP won't do jack nuts, just warn you in some cases. Bell Canada knows I bootleg tons of stuff, and they gave me more speed because of it! If it wasn't for them or Canada's leet laws, I would have been sepena a long time ago.

We all know that downloading ROMS is illegal unless you have the board or the cartridge.

Well, this is what I heard from a friend.. "Some Government Agents are posing as a gamer in forums.. and they try to ask some rom dumps..."

Our gov't here in the Philippines is really pushing hard for Anti-Piracy Laws.. and that includes roms..

tsk... tsk... tsk..

yeah i heard this too, they have their HQ under the pentagon, its called the ant farm, and they employ 100's of people to try and catch gamers with illegal ROMs.

good job if you can get it.

The only reason the Philipines would be doing is if the US govt was pushing them to do it.

The only reason the US govt exists is to give more power to American companies. And that's because US politicians are being paid and/or hired by those same companies. So in the end it comes to personal greed.

disclaimer: the above is my considered opinion only

Edited by robbbert