Namco x Capcom

O-Fear

Well the charcters in Namco X Capcom aren't exactly obscure, rather very well-known video game characters (all over the world no less).

Note: The ones we've seen.

They've been adding more and more characters from Namco games that most of the world don't know exist.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they didn't release it as fighting game, I already dread this game. There will be plenty of Japanese until this game is unplayable :blink:

Duh, it's a god damn RPG thats going to be indulged with so much kanji, katakana and romaji it ain't funny. And the possibly the best reason why it isn't a fighting game is. Everyone is SICK to DEATH of VS games. Doesn't matter if it's from Capcom OR Namco, it's just too god damn overused PERIOD. Yet, everyone wants it to be a fighting game because theres so much potential. Can you see the irony in being a fan(boy or not)?

When they didn't release it as fighting game, I already dread this game. There will be plenty of Japanese until this game is unplayable :blink:

Duh, it's a god damn RPG thats going to be indulged with so much kanji, katakana and romaji it ain't funny. And the possibly the best reason why it isn't a fighting game is. Everyone is SICK to DEATH of VS games. Doesn't matter if it's from Capcom OR Namco, it's just too god damn overused PERIOD. Yet, everyone wants it to be a fighting game because theres so much potential. Can you see the irony in being a fan(boy or not)?

I agree with what you said wholeheartedly.

Besides, 200 characters for a fighting game would be overkill. I like fighters, but after beating one with 7 or 8 different characters, I'd be bored of it anyways. This is a much better choice for the game.