Namco x Capcom

O-Fear

I don't think it's really original, grab a few dozen of popular characters and through them into a Disgaea type market that's being saturated now isn't the most unique idea.

It just sounds really stupid to me. Like, what are these guys thinking? The only thing you'll ever get is having the novelty of playing your favourite characters which

1. If you love them so much, get the games they were originally in.

2. Don't be expecting such a great feel from playing the game since over 200 characters are going to be in it, don't expect every character to have a storyline or important role in the game.

Above all, a distortion in time that brings the characters into each other's worlds is the cheesiest story ever.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's really original, grab a few dozen of popular characters and through them into a Disgaea type market that's being saturated now isn't the most unique idea.

It just sounds really stupid to me. Like, what are these guys thinking? The only thing you'll ever get is having the novelty of playing your favourite characters which

1. If you love them so much, get the games they were originally in.

2. Don't be expecting such a great feel from playing the game since over 200 characters are going to be in it, don't expect every character to have a storyline or important role in the game.

Above all, a distortion in time that brings the characters into each other's worlds is the cheesiest story ever.

Yeah well, what are you gonna do? B~itch like me?

Bleh, im still unceartain about the idea of this game. Still don't know if to feel happey or pissed about it. 200 characters? Damn, if this game gets released soon , then I rather go play evolution (more like devolution) then this.

Bleh, im still unceartain about the idea of this game. Still don't know if to feel happey or pissed about it. 200 characters? Damn, if this game gets released soon , then I rather go play evolution (more like devolution) then this.

It's called JAM stupid.

It's called JAM stupid.

Your being sarcastic again aren't you? I've played evo and I know the other name is jam.....

Jam is what it's called for the PAL version, Evolution is NTSC.

Oh my god...I think I actually agree with NeoMaster on this.

Who are you and what have you done to gryphonklaw?!

Edited by NeoMaster