MKD NGC version special!

Wizard

you can rant all you want but i'll expect re4 to look good enough on ps2 :)

Jaggies and useless fog! LET'S USE THE PS2'S AMAZING POWER.

Bah, you're over-reacting again. :( The so-called "jaggies" didn't really bother me in VF4, so I don't think they would bother me in RE4.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nintendo has been doing a lot sucking up and you can tell with just seeing their characters in 3rd parties games (ddr, nba streetz 3) just to sell some gc's.

i don't own gc nor will i buy one till it hits $50 cuz right now the only games that would interest me on it would be the 3 re games ps2 doesn't have right now (tho re4 will be out late this year)

Don't forget the new zelda...you do like zelda don't you?

(Readys Pitch Fork)

May I remind you that Sega optimized VF4 after the first version came out!

Yes, with VF4: Evolution. If you're still talking about the original VF4, that version never got here.

I wouldn't mind buying a GC for some of it's exclusives , but I just hate the control! The main reason I would buy one is Sonic Adventures 1 DX and 2 Battle. I still think nintendo could've done a better job at Gc, same way I think capcom screwed over evolution.

MK Deception was not a priority because they wanted to get the online thing implemented. Ed Boon stated this. PS 2 and Xbox was a priority. They are adding in Shao and Goro so the Nintendo fans can get something out of it since No Online is on it.(Booooooo).

As for Resident Evil 4 being the Sheit on PS2. I dont think so. People would have forgotten it by the time it gets release. Plus it would not look as good. Fun? Yes. Look good. No.

Ive been playing some games on PS 2 on my HD Tv.. they look like crap. The jaggies are HORRRIBLE.

Resident Evil 4....on HD....oh man. It brings tears to my eyes.....so beautiful. :lol::lol::D

I gotta pick this up for the Xbox but I cannot be stuffed to pay $100 for this. I will get it when it drops in price :lol:

Why on earth would it cost $100? or was that sarcasm?