Thank you Bendermike for MAMEoX

BritneysPAIRS

Thank for all your work, hope to see some more if you want any help let me know and ill see if I can help. Hear is a list of asked for stuff that ive found, just for reference no asks.....only maybes cheers for everything anyway

1) 'screenshots in listmode' but is there any chance of the aspect ratio of the screenshots being fixed?

2) I'd like to see the 'HISTORY.DAT' file supported. the history.dat can be viewed in-game via the menu, gives you reviews of the game/history/cheats etc.

3) Some ROM's requiring VM crash when taking a screenshot ingame with a 'MALLOC: OUT OF MEMORY' error. (I use Samba support, so the added memory usage might have something to do with it)

4) I'd also like to request that all clones use the 'screenshot' from the parent rom, currently for a screenshot to be displayed, it needs to be duplicated and share the same filename as the clone rom. e.g. the 'progear' screenshot should be displayed for 'progeara' and 'progearj'

5) Black background in rom selection behind resized screen

6) MAMEoX.72 for MK1 MK2 MK3 Rampage world tour NBA Jam and Narc or sound dissabled for these games both ways will make it play way faster

7) Flicker on/off and soften on/off in options

8).90 drivers

9) full romcenter clm dats

10) log that builds up removed

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im looking into most things on list whos doing wether its worth it what im capable of supply or working out to aid in production.

When I catch up with bender and see whats happening ill start searching the source code for a few of these things... but at the end of the day it will be up to bender to put them in. Its his baby im only trying to help

:banghead:

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

I have the BenderMameOx 01.21.2005 Fixed Version and it works well, however, I only have stock 64 MB in my xbox.

When I try to load some of the bigger games like Samurai showdown5, SVC Chaos..ect the game loads well until it says that I am out of memory ;)

I am aware that there is a fix for this if the right data is added to the VM.txt file in the emulator. Am I correct in thinking that this file allots virtural memory to the games??

Does anyone know where I can download a version of the VM.txt that has the newer games in it and is optimized for a xbox witj 64mb of memory.

just some help editing the file myself as it is just a text file. :thumbsup: