Valid Roms for Bender MameoX?

gerner

Hi,

First of all thank you bendermike for the improvements and added drivers and BritneysPAIRS for the cool skin :P

Sorry if this seems obvious or has been covered - I did a search and couldn't find anything. I'd like to know if a full bendermameoX.dat file would look like this:

WinKawaks 1.53 Neogeo roms

+

Mame 84 roms (including CPS1 and 2?? but exluding the neogeos??)

+

benderMameoX.01.21.2005. roms specifically included in the added dat file.

=

full bendermameoX set?

My xbox is currently screwed so I won't be able to try it out until my new motherboard arrives. In the meantime I'm trying arrange a rom set for benderMameoX 01.21.2005 -Fixed Version, so that I'll be good to go.

Cheers.

Edited by gerner

Hi,

First of all thank you bendermike for the improvements and added drivers and BritneysPAIRS for the cool skin :P

Sorry if this seems obvious or has been covered - I did a search and couldn't find anything.  I'd like to know if a full bendermameoX.dat file would look like this:

WinKawaks 1.53 Neogeo roms

+

Mame 84 roms (including CPS1 and 2?? but exluding the neogeos??)

+

benderMameoX.01.21.2005. roms specifically included in the added dat file.

=

full bendermameoX set?

My xbox is currently screwed so I won't be able to try it out until my new motherboard arrives.  In the meantime I'm trying arrange a rom set for benderMameoX 01.21.2005 -Fixed Version, so that I'll be good to go. 

Cheers.

Hi,

You're right for your addition :rolleyes:

Except for CPS2, i have updated it with razoola's driver (see www.cps2shock.com) but there is few modifications in it, mostly renaming.

• 2 weeks later...

I have run into a problem with a CPS2 game. Street Fighter Alpha 3. I've always played it in FBAXXX before, but I recently tried it in MAMEoX and found that the sound tends to skip at times. For the most part it runs fine, but not as well as FBAXXX. My ROM set is perfect. It came straight from a MAME v90 set (same ROM as v84 anyway) and I've verified it against a CPS2 DAT from CPS2shock. So is this just an issue with MAMEoX or is something else going on here?

Have you tried the SFA3 I sent you it works perfect sound is perfect play it every day

Well nearly

No problem on benderMAMEoX with street Fighter 3 ALpha that I can see it works great and full speed not like FBA XXX it plays it noticeably slower

I uploaded to your FTP see its not there if you want again let me know

there is no faults with it plays perfect

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

I looked at your SFA3 and all the CRCs matched my set. The only difference was your set is actually two ROMS combined into one. Your SFA3 contained files that were in my SFA3 + SFA3B.

Have you played the game recently? It doesn't play bad or anything, but the sound will sometimes skip and repeat. Especially the announcer. Sometime he will say something and the sound will skip and he will say it twice, almost like an echo. The music also seems to slow down at times.

One other non-related question... will MAMEoX refuse to load a game if a file has a CRC that it doesn't expect or will it try to load it anyway?

Edited by Thraxen

Sound never skips for me and I play it most days..... :peopleseybrow:

what bios are you using and are you in NTSC or PAL I can change that around. Also tell me your sound options please.

Or in MAMEoX load SFA3 (with save I gave this will set sound options same as mine and conf file I sent and in PAL and M8 bios or 4981 works with both) this works perfect in all areas for me.

It will be one of your settings it plays nice, and no sound glitchs at all. Tried on 1.3 and 1.6 xbox :lol:

Edited by BritneysPAIRS