jajajjajja...FPS fans are gonna hate this

Weirdy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't 3d Realms barely buy the physics a couple months ago?

Barely buy? What does that mean? They are using the Meqon which is the 3rd generation physics engine (Karma being the first and Havok being second which is what everyone uses now).

Third you say? I wonder what that'll be like. Give my regard to Broussard and and tell him that The Mummy demands that they pick up the pace.

Barely buy? What does that mean? They are using the Meqon which is the 3rd generation physics engine (Karma being the first and Havok being second which is what everyone uses now).

Third you say? I wonder what that'll be like. Give my regard to Broussard and and tell him that The Mummy demands that they pick up the pace.

You can check out some very nifty demos here: http://www.meqon.com/downloadarea/downloadarea.php

The cloth and liquid physics are very cool. It apparantly does calculations a lot faster than Havok right now so you can have more objects with physics on the screen.

apparently there are 2 forms of barely

1st : a limited quantity

2nd : like using the word "just" like "we barely got here"

I meant the 2nd one btw

You can check out some very nifty demos here: http://www.meqon.com/downloadarea/downloadarea.php

The cloth and liquid physics are very cool. It apparantly does calculations a lot faster than Havok right now so you can have more objects with physics on the screen.

I must say that i'm quite impressed with what Meqon has to offer, but I'd like to see some of that used in actual games, not just demos.