Prince of Persia Warrior Within BIK won't open?

Koh-ROMS

HiI I want to open the BIK file in the POPWW but the BIK player doesn't recognize it as BIK file. Is there any idea to extract/ play the files? I' curious that the BIK files is not only movie but also picture [see the folder that contains weapons, artwork, character etc, the filesize is to small for movie when i tried to extract with bik player, the file is recognized as 1-8 file but still won't extract].

Oh last thing do you know how to rid/disabled text "[C]:Go back" in the Extra Features? i want to printscreen the images in Extra but the text is annoying the image...thank you

• 4 years later...
HiI I want to open the BIK file in the POPWW but the BIK player doesn't recognize it as BIK file. Is there any idea to extract/ play the files? I' curious that the BIK files is not only movie but also picture [see the folder that contains weapons, artwork, character etc, the filesize is to small for movie when i tried to extract with bik player, the file is recognized as 1-8 file but still won't extract].

Oh last thing do you know how to rid/disabled text "[C]:Go back" in the Extra Features? i want to printscreen the images in Extra but the text is annoying the image...thank you

:( here in this case file header is corrupted by putting irreverent data

to play this file you need a hexadecimal editor get it from here free hxd

after opening .bik file in hexadecimal editor remove all hexadecimal data before 42 49 4B 69 then save your file, now u can play ur file with bink player :(

Please do not revive threads that have been dead for five years. There usually a good reason for a topic starter not coming back to one of their threads asking why anyone hasn't given a decent answer.