Comic Book Readers (*.cbr)

Gryph

i have spider-man comics, green latern, fantastic four, spawn, punisher, adn i have a lil of the hulk

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I knew a decent tracker for comics I would definately have more.

right now I have the crow, grendel, some spiderman, xmen, punisher, daredevil & spawn from my highschool dayz. I got rid of all my hardcopies along tyme ago. including my platinum spider man #1. if you were into comics in the early 90's this one skyrocketed to over $4000 I ended up selling as it was going back down for around $2500 :banghead:

it goes for around $100 now and a non platinum goes for about $5 to $8 lol. the early 90's was a good tyme to get out of comics as prices were really insane.

A great place for comics is DC++. Sultan told me there were some good hubs and boy was he right. Almost everything I want is there. Right now I'm collecting graphic novels (I'm more interested in those) mainly by Frank Miller and Alan Moore. I'll move onto regular comics after I get my fill of graphic novels.

A great place for comics is DC++. Sultan told me there were some good hubs and boy was he right. Almost everything I want is there. Right now I'm collecting graphic novels (I'm more interested in those) mainly by Frank Miller and Alan Moore. I'll move onto regular comics after I get my fill of graphic novels.

Get Hellblazer and Swamp Thing, thats both some good sheit right there.

that's another thing. I wish I could get comics by artist. instead of by title. I don't have the tyme to research who drew what when then download a huge pack that only has a few issues I want.

that's another thing. I wish I could get comics by artist. instead of by title. I don't have the tyme to research who drew what when then download a huge pack that only has a few issues I want.

Some people have it by artist. Atleast one person will have it by artist so you can just use their file list as a guide. That's how I'm getting them.

Eh, Comic Book Readers? How does this thing work?

For convience sake many comics and graphic novels are packaged in.cbr form and you can use these readers to read them without having to unpack it. As far as I can tell they're basically just.rar since I've converted them to.cbr by just changing the extension and you can unpack them that way too.

Hey Elazul, what server is on? I'll probably pop by this weekend.

Edited by GryphonKlaw