Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

NeoMaster

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on the same disc as the game!

I know that, but for some reason the option for the movie isn't in my gallery mode. This is what happens when you have unreliable rippers.

Thats kinda a perpose of a rip to get rid of the movies to fit the game on a cd.

Well, its not a rip and its not on a cd. I am still puzzled why SF3 is 3.5 gigs.

SFIII has:

2 Soundtracks lossless advx files!

Options to change game modes between original and arcade

2 Soundtracks

SFII has:

All the stages

all the soundtracks

pictures :o

movie

How is it going to be an official release and no movie? Thats bs, your just BLIND.

I'm not blind! :thumbsup1:

But anyway, it might be a beta or something. I don't know. It's really weird, if they had cut out the movie from the disc it should've still had the option to access it but nothing would happen...but there is no movie option period.

i dont get it. mine works perfectly, i even watched the movie once i bought it. if the actual game doesnt have the movie, its either in there SOMEWHERE or he doesnt have the actual game. its as simple as that. if its rippied, then maybe they took it out for dvd capacity reasons or sumthin....

How am I able to decipher what's a full game and what's a beta? I've got these games that look real with all playable levels/characters/music and what not, but I read on some forums that they are beta releases.

How do these sceners get these versions and why are they available? And why doesn't the damn title screen say BETA in big bold red text.

Betas usually have less content then what you actually see. Or more content provided (like a small generator for something, like in the case of RE2, both characters fitted onto one disc and you can skip right towards the endings).

• 5 months later...

You think your SF Anniversary copy is bad.How about this.......

Mine won't even let me choose SF 3.When the dvd loads it goes straight to Super SF.

I go into options and there is no way to select SF3 in the options menu.

I have the xbox version and when that dvd loads up it lets you choose which game you want to play.My PS2 rip just goes straight to SSF.