RIP Johnny Carson

Gryph

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dontcha have this feeling, like he's just gonna suddenly reappear randomly on TV and say it was a joke.

Cuz i do.

I hate those late night television shows, there not funny....and i really hate it when people go there just to talk or promote somthing, although sometimes the musical performances can be good...I remember once on Carson Tak Kubota went into the show dressed as a samurai and sliced his table in half...now that was entertaining...the good ol days...someone needs to kill Jimmy Kimmel, he is not funny and very unpretty

I hate those late night television shows, there not funny....and i really hate it when people go there just to talk or promote somthing, although sometimes the musical performances can be good...I remember once on Carson Tak Kubota went into the show dressed as a samurai and sliced his table in half...now that was entertaining...the good ol days...someone needs to kill Jimmy Kimmel, he is not funny and very unpretty

the unneccessary censorship is hilarious IMO

Well the entire point of those shows is to promote stuff. Atleast now it is...I remember when it used to be mostly about comedy. That's how the Conan O'Brien show is, a lot of laughs and some promoting (it's cool how most of the people are the upcoming stars) and good music.

im supprised alot of you johnny come latelys are saying RIP Johnny because you little fuucers never even watched the crap or were old enough (in general and in this forum)

Sure are some negative flocks in this forum...

Anyway, I do agree. Conan O'brien is waay more funny than any of those other guys. (Leno's pretty funny, but there's not enough poo jokes ;))

im supprised alot of you johnny come latelys are saying RIP Johnny because you little fuucers never even watched the crap or were old enough (in general and in this forum)

Thats why you suck.